Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wise Sms


The inevitable truth of life
Everyone on our life is going to hurt sooner or later
U just have to realize who worths more?
The pain or the person.

***
 **
  *

I am not ur Heart, But I Miss u.
I am not ur Family, But I Care for u.
I am not ur Blood Relation..
But
I am ready to share ur Pain.
Bcoz I am ur FRIEND.

***
 **
  *

Once we born we will die at any moment,
Memories also die when we die.
Nothing will remain except our 
NAME in somebody’s heart!

***
 **
  *

You have only two options in life
1-Accept
2-Change

Accept what u
can’t change.
or
Change what u
can’t accept..!!


***
 **
  *

It’s a mad world:
To be is to do- Socratis
To do is to be- Vivekananda
Do be do be do- Scooby Doo
Zoobee do be do- 3 idiots
To to do to to do- DoCoMo!!!

***
 **
  *

When GOD Solves ur problems…
That does mean u’ve faith in his ABILITIES.
When he doesn’t solve ur problems.
GOD has faith in ur ABILITIES!!

***
 **
  *

A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner,
So, if your life is cold and bare
You can blame none but yourself.

***
 **
  *

A Blind Man once asked a Wise man:
"Can there be anything worse than losing your Eye Sight?"
The Wise Man replied:
"Yes.. losing your 'VISION.

No comments:

Post a Comment