Saturday, April 16, 2011

Missing you sms






Miss me
or
Hate me,
both r in my favor,
If u miss me
I’ll always b in ur heart,
If u hate me
I’ll always b in ur mind !
U may miss me


U may ignore me
U may even forget me
But one day if u wanna c me
Don't search, just see your shadow
i will be there Trust Me !
Luv can be bad,it can treat u lik dirt.
Theres always a risk of u getting hurt.
Luv is restless & luv is a flirt.
Luv has places to go and people to hurt.


It only takes a minute to get a crush on someone,
 an hour to like someone & a day to love someone, 
but it takes a lifetime to forget someone




Beetay pal wapas la nahi sakte
Sukhe phool wapas khila nahi sakte
Kabhi kabhi lagta hai aap hamein bhul gaye
par dil kehta hai k aap hamein bhula nai sakte !




In school they taught me that:
1 hour = 60 min.
1 min= 60sec.
but they never told me that:
1 sec.
without U = 100 years. Miss U !




Hum nazaro se dur hai ankho se nahi,
hum khwabo se dur hai khayalo se nahi,
hum dil se dur hai dhadkan se nahi,
hum apse dur hai apki yado se nahi.
MISS YOU !




Kitni jaldi yeh mulakat guzar jati hai,
Pyaas bujhti nahin ki barsaat guzar jati hai.
Apni yadon sey keho ki yun na sataya karain,
Neend aati nahin aur raat guzar jati hai !

Sometimes, I 4get 2 say hi.
Sumetimes, I even miss 2 reply.
Sumetimes, my msg doesn't reach u.
I'm just giving u time 2 miss me!


Every time I say 'how are you?' my heart says 'I care for you.'. 
Everytime I ask 'how have you been?' my heart whispers 'I miss you'



When I pray I dont see God, but I know he listens
As such, When I SMS U I dont see you,
but I know you think of me and Smiles !


Pal pal ne kaha 1 pal se…
Pal bhar ke liye tum mere sath raho……
Pal bhar ka sath kuch aisa ho, 


k har pal tum hi tum yaad Raho !

ME Without YOU!!
It's Like
Facebook Without Friends,
Youtube Without Video
movie without Music
And
Google With No Results !




I MISS YOU in every beats of heart,
In every blink of my eyes,
In every second of Time and...
In every moment of the Day !


Whenever I miss You, Stars falls down from the  Sky.
So any day if you find the sky empty, don't blame me!
It's all your fault; You made me Miss You So Much



My eyes R hurting coz I can't C U, 
My arms R empty coz I can't hold U, 
My lips R cold coz I can't kiss U but, 
My heart is breaking coz I'm not with U!

I heard someone whisper ur name, 
but when i turned around to c who it was, 
i notice i was alone, 
then i realize it was my heart telling me 
that i miss u.

4getn u is hard 2 do, 4gtn me is up2 u, 
4gt me not, 4gt me neva, 
but don’t 4get, 
we’re gr8 2gether

among ur frens i care 4 u da most, 
among ur frens i lov u da most,
 among ur frens u hurt me d most coz....
i know dats all im 2 u... among ur frens

Luv will fly if held too lightly.
Love will die if held too tightly.
How should I hold u.
How do I know if 
I'm still keeping you or I'm letting go...

No comments:

Post a Comment