Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sorry sms


I"m sorry for blaming you...
For everything I just couldn"t do…
And I"ve hurt myself by hurting you…
There"s nothing I wouldn"t do to hear your voice again…
Sometimes, I want to call you, but I know you won"t be there…
It"s hard to say goodbye when...

***
 **
  *

SORRY Dont get confused, arey baba
"SORRY" means
S - SOME O –
ONE"S
R - REALLY,
R - REMEMBERING
Y - YOU.

***
 **
  *

Remember the good times we had spent together,
and the beautiful future we had dreamy of...
Darling I never wanted to create a distance between us...
Please let us bridge the gaps...

***
 **
  *

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY
Dont get confused, Aray Baba SORRY means:
S->Some,
O->One Is,
R->Really,
R->Remembering
Y->You
Have A wonderful day.

***
 **
  *

Is kadar humari chahat ka imtihaan mat lijiye,
Kyu ho khafa ye bayan to kijiye,

Kar dijiye maaf agar ho gayi hai koi khata,
Yu yaad na kar ke saza to na dijiye.


***
 **
  *

Dosti main dooriyan to aati rehti hain
Phir bhi dosti dilo ko mila deti hai...

Wo dosti hi kiya jo naraz na ho
Per sachi dosti dosto ko mana leti hai.


***
 **
  *

Bhool se koi bhool hui to
bhool samajh kar bhool jana.

Are bhoolna sirf bhool ko,
bhool se bhi hame na bhulana.


***
 **
  *

< ( . . )>
/ ( v)
(,,)..(,,)…
Hello, How R U?
< ( . . )>
/ (v )
( , , )..( ,, )…
FINE..!
R U bored from MY SMS!

< ( . . )> S o r r y
/ ( v )(,,) again!
FINE..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment