Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wife Sms


Husband: You will never succeed
in making that dog obeys you!
Wife: Well, it?s only a matter of patience,
I had a lot of trouble with you at first.

***
 **
  *

You are a 9.999.
Well, you'd be a perfect 10 
if you were with me.

***
 **
  *

Wife: If I die what will you do?
Husband: I will be mad!
Wife: Will you marry again after I die?
Husband: Pagal kuch bhi kar sakta hai!

***
 **
  *

Kisi mahaan hasti ne kaha hai,
Aurat ki aadhi zindagi husband ki TALAASH me
aur baqi aadhi us ki TALAASHi me guzar jati hai.
bechari aurat.

***
 **
  *

A study shows that an average husband
speaks to his wife for about 17 minutes
a week…..
after how long does it take to say
YES
NO
HMMM!!!!!

***
 **
  *

A man said his credit card was stolen
but he decided not to report it
since the thief was spending much less than his wife did.

***
 **
  *

When a wife was asked: What book do you like the most?
She answers: My husband’s cheque book.

***
 **
  *

What is the height of mixed emotion?
Your mother-in-law falls from the
7th floor on your brand new Mecedes
and you don’t know whether to laught or cry..!

No comments:

Post a Comment